- 1 Xiaomi Mi Box S rooting preparations
- 2 Warning to remember
- 3 What are the Best Apps for Rooted Xiaomi Mi Box s?
- 4 Xiaomi Mi Box S Root Software for PC
- 5 Xiaomi Mi Box S Root Apps
- 6 How to unroot Xiaomi Mi Box S with SuperSU App?
- 7 Conclusion:
Rooted devices give you more advantage in software installation. When Android was introduced the first time to the users, people were curious to know what Android software application provides.
The android developer created its library on the Google Play store. Access the Play store and search for the App in any category to get it installed on your device.
Android has a vast app library on the web. Moreover, the rooted devices get the benefit of installing the third party application, which is rejected for some reason or not made for the Google play store.
Downloading and installing these applications on the Android device with root access is quite easy.
Xiaomi Mi Box S rooting preparations
Before you move the rooting procedure, you should be prepared with some of the equipment and a basic guide on how to access the settings.
The first time user must follow all the given guidelines step by step. Do not activate or turn off any other setting during the procedure.
- You need activated “USB debugging mode” and “Install apps from unknown sources” The USB setting grants permission to access the USB device on the TV. Another setting permits the App to install from Unknown sources.
- Backup your device before applying new settings. Save all the files, history, or note down the essential application that you use regularly. In case something went wrong, you can reinstall the backup and the required application instantly.
- Understand the pros and cons of the Android TV rooting process. It will allow you to make a wise decision. In case you find trouble turning your TV on after the installation, you will have the solution ready to go back to the default setting.
Warning to remember
Any changes to the default software would result in the manipulation of the exiting application.
Sometimes it generates positive results as you expected, but in case things go wrong.
You should be aware of it. Otherwise, you will panic when nothing is working after the rooting is completed.
Your device might show an error message, and you would not know what to do next to fix the problem.
- Rooting an Android device comes with the risk that you should be aware of before you take action to root your device. The rooting process may damage your software application or permanently stop the core functionality.
- Once the Xiaomi Mi Box S is rooted, your warranty on the device will be void.
- Some countries have banned the rooting application. It is illegal to rood the Android device or using the rooting application.
- If anything goes wrong after rooting the Xiaomi Mi Box S, the manufacturing company may ask to pay for reinstalling the default software and fixing errors.
What are the Best Apps for Rooted Xiaomi Mi Box s?
Following are some of the best App for rooted Mi Box S.
iRoot is the simple Android device rooting application available in the market. You can download the APK file of the iRoot from the official website and install it on your device. It is recommended to use the iRoot PC client to root your device.
The software automatically detects the settings and makes the required changes on your behalf, which leads to minimum changes during the rooting process. The application is available for free of cost.
It is developed to support all the latest Android devices and Smart TVs. The only feature that people wanted to have in this application is the unroot function.
2) Kingo Root:
KingoRoot is the most popular rooting application design for Android Applications. It offers a one-click root facility that enables the users to run the root procedure instantly. The application is available for free to download.
It has a high success rate in rooting Android TV. Compare to the other applications in this category; the KingoRoot offers the Unroot feature as well. The only drawback that people have noticed is the latest version of root access takes some time.
In some cases, it fails to root the latest version. The upgrade process of the KingoRoot is slow. You will not be able to root the new version of the Android until the KingoRoot has upgraded their application.
Xiaomi Mi Box S Root Software for PC
There are several options available in the root application that you can download on the PC and connect your Xiaomi Mi Box S using the USB to root the device. Use the above-suggested application to root your device.
1) iRoot PC Client
iRoot PC client provides easy to root application that comes with a user-friendly interface. The UI of the application is filled in minimalistic details. You can download and install the iRoot PC client and use it instantly on your computer. Connect your device using the USB cable. The PC client would detect the application and allow you to run the rooting process from the PC.
How to use iRoot PC client?
- Download and install the iRoot PC client software on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using the USB Cable.
- You will be prompt to connect the device. Click the “Connect Device” tab.
- The application check for the installed drivers. If it requires an additional driver, it will prompt the message of missing drivers. Install them to move to the next step.
- Once you have detected the device, click the “Root” to activate the rooting process.
- Once the rooting procedure is complete, your device will restart to apply the new setting. After it is turn on, you will have a rooted device.
1) KingoRoot PC Client
KingoRoot PC client is the client-side application built to access the device in the software window and run the rooting process. The PC client software makes the rooting process easy for the user.
How to use the KingoRoot PC client?
- Download the KingoRoot PC client on your computer.
- Use the USB to connect your device to the KingoRoot application on the PC.
- Check the computer screen for the message “Connect device.” Click connect to proceed ahead to the rooting.
- Once your device is detected, the message will popup asking for permission to start the rooting process. Click Root to begin.
- It will take a few minutes to complete the rooting process. Once the rooting is done, the device will restart, and new changes will be applied to your device.
Xiaomi Mi Box S Root Apps
Root apps used for the Xiaomi Mi Box S would give you additional facilities that you have never experienced before. After the device is rooted, you can download and install the third-party applications which are not listed on the Play store. A completely new realm would be open to you. You can do much more than just viewing the exiting application on a rooted device.
Use KingRoot to root your Android device. It is free software that comes in the APK format. You can download it on the Android OS. it will help you to root your device instantly without needing technical support.
How to use KingRoot App?
KingRoot application needs an APK download file that you can get from the web. Download it and install the KingRoot app on your device.
- Go to your preferred browser. Download the apk file and run the file to install on your device.
- Open the App and then click the “Get now” tab to connect the device. The App will initiate the rooting procedure, and your device will be rooted in a few minutes.
One-Click Root App
It’s a one-click solution application for your rooting need. The application has a simple interface that enables the users to run the root function instantly once it is installed on the device. Click the root button available in the App, and the rooting process will begin.
- It is a one-click solution to Root.
- It has Remote rooting features that make your device rooted through remote access by the team.
- Easy to use functions.
- New android versions supported.
- The App is filled with the sponsored Ads, which sometimes annoys the users.
- There is no “Unroot” feature in the App.
How to use One Click Root?
- Visit your default browser. Go to the official website of One-click Root to download the apk file.
- Install the One-click root apk file on your device.
- Open the App once it is installed and click the “Root Now” button. The dialog box will appear on the screen with the message “Scan device compatibility.” Click “Scan now.”
- It will take a few minutes to complete the procedure, so have patience. Do not stop or change the screen.
- Done. Your device is rooted now. You can install a third-party application on your device without any restriction.
How to unroot Xiaomi Mi Box S with SuperSU App?
There will be occasions when you might have to unroot your Xiaomi Mi Box S. The SuperSU app would help you in doing this.
- Go to the google play store and install the SuperSU app on your device.
- Open the SuperSU app and click on the “Full unroot” button.
- Tap and wait for the SuperSU to complete the unroot process. In a minute, it will finish the unrooting task, and your device will be unrooted completely.
The rooting applications are upgraded frequently to meet the latest Android version requirement.
Therefore, it is advisable that when you are performing rooting of your device, always download the latest version of the rooting App to avoid compatibility problems.
The rooting process has been made simple by the new rooting application. Get it on your device and start the rooting process.