- 1 Meet the Xiaomi Mi Box S Voice Remote
- 2 How to pair Xiaomi Mi Box S and remote controller?
- 3 How to Unpair a Mi Box S Remote controller?
- 4 How to Do a Voice Search on the Mi Box S? (Google Assistant)
- 5 How to change Voice Search Language on the Mi Box S?
- 6 Mi box s voice control not working – How to fix it?
- 7 What are the reasons for remote controller failures?
- 8 Download Mi Box S user manual pdf
- 9 How to maintain Xiaomi Mi Box S remote controller?
- 10 What size battery is used in Mi Box S remote controller?
- 11 Is Mi box support the Air Mouse?
- 12 How to operate a Mi box without a remote controller?
- 13 After Updating Xiaomi Mi Box S not working my remote, How to fix it?
- 14 Conclusion
Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller comes with futurist technology. Use your voice to activate the voice search features on your Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller.
Bluetooth enabled device makes your entertainment time comfortable.
Voice feature makes the search easy.
You do not need to use a keyboard or any other device to enter the type of command to find your favorite application or the movies.
Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller is powered by the Android 8.1 version built for Superior functionality.
It is a complete package of your entertainment need delivering seamless results.
The whole family will enjoy the entertainment time with the new type of remote content that makes browsing the content enjoyable.
Meet the Xiaomi Mi Box S Voice Remote
The Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller developer is the pioneer in the technology, making voice technology more convenient to use.
The microprocessor makes the voice search error-free. It detects the voice with no errors, even if there is background noise in the house.
It is built on smart technology that offers an accurate result on each voice command.
You will be surprised to see how the voice command instantly moves from the remote to the TV and activate the search bar to find the relevant result.
The ergonomic design of the Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller provides the perfect grip to the remote control while using it.
It feels smooth and more comfortable while holding it.
Additionally, the Google assistant AI-backed technology makes take the web search to the next level.
Google-powered search assistance provides instant access to the global search result. You can now search the web with the voice command and save your time.
Buttons (12 key available)
The buttons on the Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller are quite straightforward.
You do not need to spend much time learning the remote control functionality.
The power button is placed on the top of the remote control. It is used for turning the device ON and OFF.
Below the power button, you will find the Google assistant direct access button that activates the voice command on your remote.
Press the button and say the search term that you want to enter in the search.
Next is the navigation wheel. Use it to move the cursor to top to bottom and left to right.
Finally, the selection button and other volume buttons are placed at the bottom of the remote.
The design of the Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller depicts simplicity. Fewer buttons provided more space to hand.
Holding the Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller in hand feels good.
- It is quick and responsive in producing the result.
- Built-in content makes your entertainment world more enjoyable.
- Smart voice search controller provides more flexibility while using it.
- It comes with 2GB RAM + 8GB Storage capacity.
- Premium audio DOLBY + DTS provides clear sound quality.
- Connect your device easily with Wi-Fi connections.
How to pair Xiaomi Mi Box S and remote controller?
# Step 1: First, set the battery to the remote control. Open the back panel and remove the insulation to activate the remote.
# Step 2: Go to Settings > System Settings > Network > Bluetooth.
# Step 3: Now press the Bluetooth button.
# Step 4: Now click Search Device > Searched Device > Click.
# Step 5: Once you complete the initial setting, the remove will be paired to the TV. Use the remote to access the application.
How to Unpair a Mi Box S Remote controller?
- Go to the settings section on your Mi Box.
- Now go to the Remote & Accessories.
- Select the Xiaomi Remote from the given options.
- Next, select the Unpair.
How to Do a Voice Search on the Mi Box S? (Google Assistant)
Google Assistant provides the voice service on the Mi Box.
The Mi remote control has a dedicated button in the top section that you can use to activate the Google Voice Assistant.
Click the button and say the search term that you want to search on the web.
The Google Assistant will respond to your voice and find the relevant information on the web. The result will be shown on your screen.
How to change Voice Search Language on the Mi Box S?
- Go to Home on your remote control.
- Select the Settings.
- Now select the preferred language from the list and save the setting.
- Done. You will now have the new language set for the voice search.
Mi box s voice control not working – How to fix it?
There are several ways you can fix the Mi Box S voice control feature.
- Check the settings and see if your default setting has allowed the apps to support the microphone. If not, Enable it to activate the voice search. The setting is available in the tools folder > Permission > Manage Permissions.
- Open the App tab. Go to the app showing the problem. Then enable the setting to “trust this app.”
- Next, go to setting again and check for the Bluetooth devices. Under the setting, ensure that the “Xiaomi Remote” is selected.
What are the reasons for remote controller failures?
There will be several reasons why the remote controller would fail. Here are some of the common reasons why the Mi box remote control would fail.
- Battery issues. Check for the battery power. Replace it with the new one, and your remote control will start working as normal.
- Bluetooth connectivity is disturbed by the other strong magnetic force around the TV. If you have any device in your home that produces the magnetic power around the TV, then the Bluetooth frequency would not reach the TV. Check the range as well. If you are trying to operate the TV from a far distance place, then it may not work.
- Hardware damage could be one reason why your Mi remote is not working. Repairing the hardware is the only solution to this.
Download Mi Box S user manual pdf
Here you can download the MI box s user manual pdf file. It will be useful when you want to troubleshoot your MI box s TV.
How to maintain Xiaomi Mi Box S remote controller?
It would help if you kept your Mi box s remote control in a safe place after you are done using it.
Keep near the ground on the table, so if it falls, it will not damage the hardware component. Also, update the software whenever it prompt for the new version update.
What size battery is used in Mi Box S remote controller?
The Mi box s remote controller is powered by two AAA batteries.
Is Mi box support the Air Mouse?
Yes. You can connect Air mouse to your Mi box s. Pair your new air mouse, and it will be ready to use.
How to operate a Mi box without a remote controller?
Use the Android TV app available on the Google play store. Download it on your android phone, and your phone will turn to the Mi box remote controller.
However, it would help if you got the new remote control because every time your family member wants to access the TV, they would require to connect the Android app to access the feature.
That would be an inconvenience for the users.
After Updating Xiaomi Mi Box S not working my remote, How to fix it?
- Check for the paring option in the setting. After you update your Mi box s TV, the default setting is applied to your device. This may remove the old paired remote controller. You can go to the setting and pair your remote back to activate the device.
- Time synchronization problem after updating the software would result in an error. Set the time again as per the current time zone by going to the setting section. Generally, the time is detected automatically if your Mi box s is connected to the internet.
- Reseat the Bluetooth setting in the control panel. The Bluetooth device needs cache flush when the new software is updated. Disable the Bluetooth and enable it to reconnect the device.
- Restart the device after the update. The new changes would require a power reset to apply the changes. Power Off and wait for few minutes to apply the settings. This will solve your problem.
Xiaomi Mi Box S Remote Controller Ultimate Guide would help you to solve the most common problem of the Mi device.
Regular maintenance of the Mi box s would reduce problems and make the device sustain for a longer period.
Keep updating the new version to allow your device to utilize the new version of the software.
Bug fixing, error fixing, and unwanted data cleaning will be done after the new version is updated.
Also, use the default setting function whenever you detect the problem in your Mi box s.
The default settings revert all the changes that you have made on your device.