Xiaomi Mi Box S is a complex application design to serve the client with the perfect quality pictures and advanced features. The 4k Ultra HD streaming media player gives you a cinema experience.
Additionally, Google assistant support permits the user to use the device without requiring to use the keyboard. Give the voice command to the device, and your information will be available on the screen. The Xiaomi Mi Box S also comes with the Chrome-cast built-in application.
Why My Xiaomi Mi Box S Stuck on Frozen Screen with Mi logo?
The reason for the frozen screen on the Mi Box could be varied depending on what kind of application you are running on your device. The software sometimes finds it difficult to run due to the high amount of background process.
The limited memory output would result in the frozen screen. You will not be able to do anything once the screen is stuck. Additionally, the corrupt file can be the reason behind the frozen screen.
You might have to diagnose the device to identify the root cause of the problem. The below suggestion may help you to fix the Xiaomi Mi Box S frozen screen issue.
Note: The flash update might show an error in the first attempt. It is advisable to run the update 2 or 3 times until it starts installing on your device.
How to fix it?
Follow the given step to solving the Xiaomi Mi Box S frozen screen error.
- First thing that you need to do is cut the power source from the main connection. Unplug the cable to disconnect it from the power source.
- Download the update from the web. Check the compatible version and get the updated software in a zip folder.
- Use the USB flash drive to run the update on your Xiaomi Mi Box S. Connect the USB that has the Update file.
- Now plug the device back to the power source and keep holding the remote buttons till the recovery option appears on the screen.
- Select the Full wipe option from the list.
- In the next step, clear cache.
- Now go to the flash update.zip from EXT (udisk) file that you have downloaded on the USB flash drive.
- In the final step, reboot the device to apply the new settings.
- Done. Your Xiaomi Mi Box S device may go back to the default mode with an updated file, and the problem will disappear.
After Update Mi Box S, Now Stuck on boot loop (How to Fix)
To fix this problem, turned off the device. At the same time, restarting the device, press and hold the Ok and back buttons on the remote control. Now plug in the device to the power source to start the device. This may solve the problem.
Another way is to run the firmware to recover the corrupt files. Download the firmware from the web. Use USB to run the firmware, and the device identify the problem and fix it by itself.
The problem occurs when there is not sufficient memory to run the core operating files. The only way to get the device back to normal is to reset the device or fix the corrupt files. The new update would make the device run smoothly. Use the USB flash drive to update the Xiaomi Mi Box S, and it will solve the problem.