After introducing the first Mi Box at Google I/O on May’2016, Xiaomi is constantly improving and polishing their TV box to turn it into the best Android TV box compared to the boxes from recent competitors. Earlier this year, they announced two new version of Mi Box as Mi Box 4 and 4c. if you were waiting to get your hands on those devices, you are in luck because Mi Boxes are on sale and it can be yours for just $69 USD. If you are wondering about the specifications, here is a complete Mi Box specs for you:
- Processor: Quad-core Cortex-A53 2.0GHz
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- GPU: Mali-450 with 750 GHz clock speed
- Storage: 8GB internal storage and expandable using USB storage
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0/3.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band WI-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz.
- Video: VP9 Profile-2 up to 4K x 2K @ 60fps. H.264 MVC, up to 1080P at 60fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10 at L5.1, up to 4K x 2K at 60fps and H.264 AVC HPat L5.1, up to 4K x 2K at 30fps. Also supports HDR10/HLG HDR processing after a software upgrade.
- Sound: DTS 2.0+ Digital Out, Dolby Digital Plus, up to 7.1 passes through
- I/O ports:
- USB: USB 2.0 x 1 port
- HDMI: HDMI 2.0a x 1 port (HDCP 2.2)
- AV: SPDIF Out / 3.5mm audio output x 1 port
- Power: 1 port
- Dimensions and weight 101 x 101 x 19.5mm, 176.5g
- Software Version: Android TV 6.0
- Color: Black
According to the above Mi Box specs, the new version –Mi Box 4 will be the best Android TV box within this price range which is only about $69. As it features 4k with 60 FPS and DTS sound, what can you want more to get both of the best video and audio experiences?