Google Chrome web browser is the product of Google offering a seamless surfing experience to the users.
You can search the web using the Chrome web browser, similar to the desktop computer. Access images, videos, and web content on your Mi box tv.
Google Chrome web browser comes with built-in a security application that makes your internet surfing safe.
Your content, data, and browsing history are stored securely on the cloud server.
The application is compatible with all types of modern devices and smartphones.
How to install Chrome web Browser on the Xiaomi Mi Box S?
Follow these steps to install the Chrome web browser on Xiaomi Mi Box S.
# Step 1: Go to the Google Chrome Apk download file. You search on the web and get it downloaded on your device.
# Step 2: Copy the downloaded file and save it to your USB drive.
# Step 3: Now install the side-load launcher application for your Mi Box.
# Step 4: Change the default installation setting to enable the Unknown sources option.
You will find the feature in the Settings tab. Select the Security and Restriction option, and there you will find the Unknown source option you have to enable.
# Step 5: Next, connect your USB drive to your Mi Box and browse the ES File Explorer app.
# Step 6: Select the downloaded Google Chrome Apk file from your USB drive. Double click on the file to initiate the installation process.
# Step 7: In a few minutes, your app will be downloaded, and it will ready to access on the Mi Box.
You Can Try Another Methods
Method 01 – Install the application using USB through
Download the apk file from the web. Use a USB drive to copy the file and connect the USB to the USB connection available on your MI box tv setup.
Open the USB drive and run the apk file to begin the installation process. The apk file will get install in a few minutes, and you will see the Chrome icon on your application box.
Method 02 – Install Chrome using Send to file APP to the TV app.
The Send to file App apply is the android app that allows the users to move the file from one device to another.
Using this app, you can quickly move the Apk file from your Smartphone to Mi box tv.
- First, install the Send to file app on a smartphone as well as the Mi TV. Connect both devices on the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Use your Smartphone to access the Send to file app.
- Open the app and select the Chrome apk file to send; when you click on the send, you will be asked to select the receiving device. Select the Mi TV and click send.
- Check on the Mi Box tv folder; you may have received the file in your folder.
- (3rd Party App Install enable on your device) Open the app to install. In a few minutes, Chrome will be installed, and you will be able to access it.
How do I install the Puffin TV browser on the Mi box s?
- Open Google Play Store on your Mi Box S.
- Use the search box to find the Puffin Tv browser.
- Select and install the puffin browser similar to the way you install other applications.
- Once it is installed, go back to the home screen. Scroll down to find the Puffin Tv app.
- Launch the app. You are done with the installation. You can now use it for web surfing.
How to Install Firefox Browser to Mi Box S?
- Open Google play store on Mi Box S tv. Go to the search bar and type Firefox, and hit the search button.
- Next, install the Firefox application on your device. In a few minutes, you will be able to see the app icon on your application box.
- If you can see the icon on your device, you are done with the installation, now access the firefox web browser on your device and enjoy the web surfing.
Installing a web browser on the Xiaomi Mi Box S is quite simple.
You can decide which browser you want and download it from the play store or directly from the web.